Monday 25 January 2016

Smile

Title: SMILE
Author:Raina Telgemeier


My Summary: There is this girl called Raina she used to go to the dentist because her teeth was not good.and she was a in the scouts and one she went and her mom said that her friend’s mom would and after her.So then after class her friend’smom picked her up and she was the first to get dropped in her house. So then her friend said that whoever run’s first to her apartments is the winner and last one is the loser and raina was coming second and she tripped and fell down on the road and then all of them called her mother one of her teeth came out and she had to do a major surgery for her teeth Guess what happened to her teeth and how would it pain for her.read the book to find out.

My Opinion and reasons:i feel this book is good because it is kind of sad and realistic fiction so I think people will like this book a lot and if we read this book it relaxes us.

My Rating/Recommendation:i would rate this book a 4 /5 and I would recommend you to read this because it is sad and funny both mixed that is why I like this book

smile.jpg



No comments:

Post a Comment