Thursday 21 January 2016

Chronicle of Narnia-3 The horse and the boy



In this book, there was a king name Run, the ruler of Archenland, who had twins. But, one of the twins was kidnapped by the pirate when he was a boy, and only one remained with him. As year passed, the kidnapped boy became a teenager and escaped from his stepfather’s house. As he walk, he meets a talking horse and begin his journey to Narnia. When he enters Narnia, he knew the evil plan of Kalorman Empire to attack the kingdom of Archenland and trying to warn Narnia and Archenland before the cavalry of Kalorman breakthrough. But, evil soldiers of Kalerman enters the border of Narnia before they reach…. What will happen to the Archenland?

I think it was pretty good book because unlike other fantasy books, which had only fantasy background with a made-up facts. But, when I was reading this book, I felt that I was reading a history book because, the story was very tense with a climax.

I give 3 point 5 stars out of 5 because, even though the story was very tense, the characteristics of the main character of the story didn’t expressed well as last book of the series. But, I think the students who loves to fantasy book will like it because, it's full of fantasy with centaurs, talking animals and giants.

2 comments:

  1. I think it's a fun book I will read this

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also read this book long ago.. And I agree with your opinion and summary! Nice book review :)

    ReplyDelete