Friday 22 January 2016

Stone Fox


Stone Fox
Author:John Reynolds Gardiner

My Summary: This is a story of a boy called ‘Little Willy’ trying to solve why his grandfather is wanting to give up his life. He tries everything with his dog ‘Searchlight’. At last he notices that it was because of farm tax. He joins a race to earn $500. Little Willy joins with Searchlight. But there was a big problem in the middle of the race (Read to know).
My Opinion and reasons:
The reason why I want to share this book is because this book made me feel sometimes happy and sometimes sad.
My Rating/Recommendation:
I recommend this book for someone who likes to read a sad story. The book is easy to follow, and I think it is a great book to read to the class! I give this book 5 out of 5 stars!

2 comments:

  1. This look a very good and insetting book! I should read this book.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would Like to read this book. It seems interesting.

    ReplyDelete