Wednesday 8 October 2014

Book Review - Gooseberry Park~

Gooseberry Park by Cynthia Rylant


I have finished this book on Oct 4th. I enjoyed reading this book SOOO MUCHH! It had dialogue, detail, some pictures and lovely characters. Most dogs chase squirrels. But not Kona. He is best friend’s with a squirrel! and it’s name is Stumpy.  

When a dangerous ice storm hits Gooseberry park, all Kona can think of is Stumpy. Kona went outside to try to find Stumpy, but she found Stumpy’s neighbor, Murray, in a log with Stumpy's children. Were the children with Stumpy or Murray? or maybe not even anywhere?

A connection I made to myself, was when Stumpy met her new neighbor and the neighbor could not stop talking to her, it reminded of me being really talkative/annoying sometimes, but it only happens when I'm hyper. ^^

If you want a book about friendship, animals, loving, or your just SOOO CURIOUS! than I recommend this book to you! :D

1 comment:

  1. It was good that you wrote about a connection, Aisyah! :-)

    ReplyDelete