Thursday 16 October 2014

Doctor who 50 anniversary 11 doctors 11 stories


Sture's Book Review





 Doctor who 50th anniversary book by Edin Colfer, Michael Scott, Marcus Sedgwick, Philip Reeve, Patrick Ness, Richelle Mead, Malorie Blackman, Alex Scarrow, Charlie Higson, Derek Landy and Neil Gaiman.


This book Is about eleven different things but all about the doctor's different forms one for the first up to the eleventh doctor and it's one author for each story as listed above. The doctor who television series have been going on a long time and the doctors most feared enemy is the Daleks and the Cybermen 


I have read all the stories and my favorites are the ones about the tenth and eleventh doctor stories, my favorite doctor in the television series is David Tennant who plays the tenth doctor in three seasons of the show and nine specials.

I recommend this book to any whovians/Doctor who fans who wants 
to read about the doctors adventure.
I would rate this book 11/11

2 comments:

  1. I think this may be the next book I will read. You should put more detail next time. There isn't much information. Overall, a good book review.

    ReplyDelete