Tuesday 14 October 2014

Diary of Wimpy Kid: Hard Luck

The Diary of a Wimpy written by a world famous author called Jeff Kinney. 

This book is basically about how a kid about thirteen years old has trouble with his life in school. He was bullied told that he was not cool. HE also got jealous of his best friend Rowley because he was spending more time with his girlfriend than with him. So like his best friend he also tried to getting a girlfriend but failed epically every time. This book is a very funny book that at some points of the book you will feel sorry for Gregg because Jeff Kinney makes the characters make such a big fool of him. HA HA HA HA HA 

I would recommend this book to people like myself who have a large sense of humour and that who love the Diary of a Wimpy Kid series. If you want to checkout or buy this book here is what it looks like.         


6 comments:

  1. I am reading that series and I want to read that book too

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have read that book also and I agree that it is very funny

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also read that book and it was awesome. I hope many other people red this book

    ReplyDelete
  4. Even I read this and I feel same thing as you and I read every single book but I want to read again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. good job mutsumi even i really enjoyed this book also

    ReplyDelete
  6. I read this book when I first came to India and thought it was really funny too

    ReplyDelete