Thursday 16 October 2014

Tuck Everlasting

Tuck Everlasting
by:Jaehoon Jeong


Tuck Everlasting is the story of a girl named Winnie, whom she meets, the Tucks. The Tucks have a precious secret, they live forever. They drank water from the spring that was actually from the lake. Until the end of time, they will stay that way. Winnie falls in love with one of the Tucks, Jesse, a 17 year old boy who thinks the same as her. Fear of death, Winnie must decide whether or not to join them on their never ending journey. The Tucks try to teach her how she would not fear death, how they would give anything to die. I think this book teaches the importance of death and life. It shows that you should not fear death, but to fear never ending life.

 I think choices is an important theme of this book. If I was her, I would make a choice that I would drink the water from the spring because I don’t have to fear to death, know more about the world and teach people how much life is important to you. I think life is very vital because it is one chance to do anything. You can use your body and go to amazing places and see amazing things. Life is once in a lifetime so if you don’t enjoy it, then you will have wasted the most brilliant thing on earth.

 I really recommend this book to the people who thinks their life is unfortunate. How much their life is important and dream about living forever. For me, I really enjoyed this book very much. This book is excellently written and I can feel the characters’ emotions. Also, I feel like that I am in the book. However, I would rate this book very high. (19/20)





photo.jpeg

No comments:

Post a Comment