Wednesday 8 October 2014

Camp Wild- Book reiew



 

Camp Wild by Pam Withers
    This week I have been reading this book and
 I loved the action, adventure, the pure fear,
descriptive words, and very looooooong words. Some of that writing was like this:
 “Charlie, dude, let’s see if you can carry
 more paddles than Herb and I can” I say.
He eyes me carefully, then falls for it. Competitive little devil, I think.
Soon we have seven little water rats on the river four in canoes
and the rest in kayaks."
Very intriguing and that’s only part of a page. Interesting right?!?!
Sounds like an awesome book

     It’s in a city that eventually changes
and the setting changes into the forest at a camp. You go  through the adventure in 3rd and 1st
 person and Wilf,main character
, is tired of wanting to be got rid of. Herb,
another character, has the opposite feelings. So they go as a team for a journey they will not forget. Or is Wilf acting as a team? You will have to find out!!
I think this is a very interesting, adventurous book. I would recommend this book because I like it a ton and I know you should read it. I really liked it so find it and read it.


                                        

No comments:

Post a Comment