Wednesday 8 October 2014

Chocolate Fever

I read this book about 3 weeks ago This book is
called chocolate fever by Robert Kimmel Smith.
This book is about a boy who loves chocolate and
he eats and eat the chocolate then he got chocolate fever it was awful he went to the nurse then the nurse said it is chocolate fever then he go tested and he had to stay in the hospital but he didn’t like the hospital so he ran out of the hospital.What will happen to him??Will he get out of the fever??
This book  is so fun and in my opinion this book is so funny and chocolate fever is not even existed.
Text to world-My mom also said if you eat lot of ChocoPie then Choco Ghost will come and I got ALLERGY I believe that it is not from choco pie.

I recommend this book to people who like comedy or fun stuff!!

I will give this book 5 out of 5


1 comment:

  1. P: I like how you left out the ending! And the text to world is so funny..
    Q: Which level book is it?
    P: In the first paragraph, maybe not put so much 'and's?
    - Tae Yeon

    ReplyDelete