Tuesday 14 October 2014

Move house book report by Futa



I read a book called " Move house " by Sean Topham




This book is about 1 middle school student moving to new school and having a lot of new things he haven't experienced before. I picked this book because this book seemed to be same thing that happened when I came to Chennai. In this book, the main character was really nervous going to new school and was asking so many questions to his parents. The same thing happened to me when I try to sleep, I can't sleep at night because I was to nervous about tomorrow's first day of school in Chennai and asking my dad everything that can happen. When I was reading this book, I reminded of that so many times.



The part I really love about this book is when the main character Steven is making new friend who is not capable of anything and getting teased. It is exactly the same thing happened to me. When I came here the first time, nobody cared for me but there was 1 guy who cared about me. He was really kind and fun and sweet. That time, I couldn't speak english but as I started to play with him, I started to learn english and understand what he is trying to say.I think this book author had same experience because he understand exactly how new student feels.



I hope my next book will be the book which have same experience that I had like this book because that can make my thinking go more and more deeper. 



No comments:

Post a Comment