Monday 13 October 2014

Mekhi's Book Review: Maze Runner


The Maze Runner 
James Dashner

When I read this book I was immediately stuck to it! It is about a boy who finds himself in a dark elevator and has forgotten who he is. Later on he settles in to a community called the Glade with lots of other teenage boys. But soon Thomas realizes something. Glade is an encampment of a bizarre and terrible maze with loads of horrors within it. With Thomas's strange urge to become a runner and to explore the maze and try to find a way out at it's own risks, things change in Glade and unexpected things are happening. As the boys try to find a way out nearly getting themselves killed Thomas is somehow bringing good luck to the group. Also he recognizes the maze inside out. As a girl popped up in Glade one message is clear, things are about to change. I would defiantly give this book a ton of stars and recommend it to all the mystery people out there. 

2 comments:

  1. Mekhi, very detailed paragraphs! I understood very well. What you are trying to say and I love how you recommend to all the mystery people out there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. MEKHI! Awesome description of the book review. I really want to read it NOW!!!! AMAZING. Sounds so interesting so I might get it soon!

    ReplyDelete