Thursday 9 October 2014

Diary of a wimpy kid dog day















Diary of a Wimpy Kid Dog Days by, Jeff Kenney

The summer break has end. My summer break was going to be doing a video games in the dark room, but my mom tries to let me out. I don't want to go out because I want to save my face to wrinkle like mom. But mom don't listen to me, So I need to go out and play.
I hate this summer. My mom made a book club that's boring and  I had fight with Rowley, my dad is frustrated, and FREGLEY! I don't want to finish this summer break with him.
My wish was having a dog. I want a dog than the book. I wish my mom will buy a dog for me. Other wish was hang out with Rowley in this summer.
I think you can read to know what happen to me in the summer. .....Oh I forgot something. It is from the blog post author.  It says....  "I like this book because it is so funny and we can learn somethings." OK.. thats it! bye      by.Greg



Mutsumi Furuhashi

No comments:

Post a Comment