Thursday 13 March 2014

100 Scariest things on the planet by Anna Claybourne


      I choose this book because this book is full of scary facts, but also interesting. I didn't make any connection with this book. This is 100 most series and this book is non-fiction. The author is so realistic and I think she like the scary think. Because she was able to see many pictures scary and disgusting. I like non-fiction because it give me some information and it is interesting. I think non-fiction readers will like it.

I read this book at night and I was scared that I might dream falling from the cliff. So that day it took me 2 hours to sleep. But luckily I did not dreamed anything. I prefer to read this book at day or morning.

This book is       

2 comments:

  1. I already read this book and I think you explained well how you felt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great! What kind of reader might like this book?

    ReplyDelete