Friday 14 March 2014

Monster Road By David Lubar
























This book is called Monster Road. Its about a boy called Kevin, his parents died and he has stay with his relatives, but no one likes him and they kick him out. One day he ends up with his uncle. Uncle Ned is studying how to make a machine to make the dead, alive. Uncle Ned hates to kill thing not even fly's, so he tells Kevin to get something dead. One hour later he brings a rat than been dead for some time and uncle Ned shoots the ray on the rat and it comes alive and goes crazy then he accidentally shoots at the graveyard and the zombies come alive. What do you think will the zombies attack the towns people?

It is obviously a fictional book. I like this book because I really like fictional books and creepy things. I would recommend this book to people who like zombies, monsters, and  a fiction genre. I give this book four stars for this book.


2 comments:

  1. I want to read this book!!!
    Good review!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to like creepy things, too!

    ReplyDelete