Thursday 13 March 2014

Toy Story 3



This book called Toy Story 3. actually Andy's Toys living thing. When people go out toy's room, then toys get out the box, and playing. when Andy grow up to academic, He has to stop play with toys and give to other family. other toys also living thing, and Associate with them. one day,  spaceman toy call buzz was disappeared. so his friend woody and Andy's toys trying to find buzz. but actually other toys Hijacking to buzz and navigate him. then woody and Andy's toys safe buzz and escape other toy's room.

I would rate 5 stars because It's so good at improve reading and It's so exciting.

I choose this book Because I love to read fantasy book, but other books were so hard to read, but this book was easy to read, so I choose this book. I think this book is good for everyone, I hope everyone enjoy read this book. 

2 comments:

  1. I already saw whole toy story series by movie. But I think read in book might fun,too! Great review.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your review. Which character is your favorite?

    ReplyDelete