Thursday 13 March 2014

The Lion the Witch and the Wardrobe 1

This book is called The Lion the Witch and the Wardrobe and the author is C. S. Lewis. I choose this book because it was exciting and the author made me wanted to read more in the beginning. The book is about 2 boys which they call son's of Adam and 2 girls named after the Daughters of Eve. 

Those kids were in England and there was a war of bombing and the day after that the mother send the kids to the train station and send them to the south of England. When they arrived they got send in a house were there's a professor which is very rich. In that house they find something (Surprise) that leads them to a magical world. There they find out that the people need there help to defeat the White witch which is called after the queen of Narnia. 

They go to the real king of Narnia and there prepare troops to battle the White witch and then make the four kids king's and Queen's. The cool thing is that they can stay as long as they want in that world and then when they come back to the real world they are the same age than when they came in so it's like nothing changed.  I really enjoyed the book and I will be reading number 1 2 3 and so on. I would recommend this book to anybody who has not read it yet because the book has a lot of adventure and fantasy in it. 

A lot of people love fantasy and adventure books and this book has both which makes this book fun. There is also a movie and when I watched the movie there were some parts I did not understand and now after I have read the book I understood almost all the parts I did not understand. After watching the movie again I understood everything. I think that sometimes it's good to go back and re-read parts we did not understand.
If I would rate this book I would rate this a 5 stars because I really enjoyed this book and hope you tried it.

1 comment:

  1. Jason, this is a great book, full of adventure and good and evil.

    ReplyDelete