Friday 14 March 2014

The Percy Jackson and the Last Olympian by Rick Riordan

The Percy Jackson and the Last Olympian


  This book is about a demigod, half god and half human, who tries to save the world with their friends. Percy Jackson is the main character of the story who is the son of the Poseidon. He was just normal like us until the myths became true. Son of the Hades, daughter of the Athena and Zeus also with their demigod friends, they are trying to stop Kronos from invading the real world that we can see right now. But they need the help of the gods to stop Kronos...

I picked this book because I have read books about the gods like Poseidon. So I understood most of the story maybe because I know the reason why the big three brothers doesn't like their father. So I think the readers who like the story of the Roman and Greek religion might enjoy this book. Also this story is based on the living in United States so you can compare the life they are having, different than us. But the demigods are also humans so they are talking and acting like us.

I really enjoyed this story so I give ---5 STARS--- for this book. I think everyone will love this book so please read them!

1 comment: