Thursday 13 March 2014

Tuck Everlasting by Natalie Babbitt


The book that I had almost finish reading is called 'Tuck Everlasting' written by a famous author Natalie Babbitt. This book is a fantasy book.

This book is about a young girl, Winnie who gets to know a secret from the Tuck's family. The important secret is that the Tuck family is living forever by drinking a special drink in the woods that anyone can drink if they find the tree where the water is to live forever.But then Winnie must decide whether or not to keep of the Tuck's family and whether or not to join them on their never ending journey.

I would like to recommend to book who likes fantasy books and who is interested in immortality (an eternal life)  

I would like to give 5 stars(*****) because its a very meaningful book and I really like the main topic of this book. 


4 comments:

  1. I have heard that other people also think this this book is good. I might start reading this book next.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah! I recommend this book to you~

      Delete
  2. Wow great that makes me read this book!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmm...would YOU want to live forever? Makes you wonder, doesn't it? :-)

    ReplyDelete