Friday 14 March 2014

Geronimo Stilton Secret of cackle fer castle

The book that I had almost finish reading is called "Geronimo Stilton Secret of cackle fer castle" written by scholastic.And this book is fantasy

Its about Geronimo's dairy of stay in cackle fer castle.The castle looks very spooky.Inside of cackle fer castle,its also so spooky.And there were many strange mouse.Example there was chef named stew mouse.He is making only strange stew.Inside of stew there cockroach,socks,earth warm liver,leech lard,black scorpion claws,wrap stingers,bat thights and lots of many strange things.And there was very norty 2 boys.They are trick Geronimo every time.And Geronimo's room was very strange and spooky.It colored purple and when he take bath the shower was very very hot.when he push another the water was very very cold.And when he want to go toilet,toilet sing a scary song.

I want to read this book who likes Geronimo Stilton's book. I like this book because its very very strange and yucky. So I will give 4 stars because I like very much

3 comments:

  1. I already read this book and i think it was easy to read but I really enjoyed reading the book.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Sanshiro, you improved English so much, so keep improving English.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done, Sanshiro! I am glad you are enjoying books in English.

    ReplyDelete