Monday 17 March 2014

Because of Win-Dixie by Kate DiCamillo

     Because of Winn-Dixie   By  Kate DiCamillo
This book is called Because of Winn-Dixie by Kate DiCamillo and this book is a realistic fiction.

The tiny piece of this book's summary is a girl named India Opal who met the dog rusty and dirty dog who ran inside a market making accidents. They are having a party and they have to invite many people. Did they invite a lot of people???? Find out by reading it and watching the movie!!!!!!
I would rate this book  because I like this type of book and  I can visualize this book really badly well and I enjoyed it the first time and read it 3 times more and saw the movie 2 times I was really addicted to this book because it was also interesting. I was undergo impressed when Opal also invited the boys who she hated to the party. I also liked this book when the dog was smiling. I would recommend this book to people who likes dogs and like books with also movie. 

1 comment:

  1. Have you read, "Shiloh"? It is also about a dog and I think you might like it!

    ReplyDelete