Sunday 16 March 2014

Hatchet

          The book that I've just finished is called hatchet by Gary Paulsen. This book is realistic fiction.
 The main character, Brian, is in horrible plane crash in the middle of a forest. He was on his way to visit his dad in Canada. In the crash, the pilot dies and the only passenger, Brian, is all alone in a forest. The first day he was in a lot of pain could barely move, but the next day was fine. He was in the forest for at least 4 days. But what happens in the end is something that you'll have to find out…
  I give this book 4 stars

3 comments:

  1. Great book, Aniketh. Please read the guidelines carefully for your next review so you make sure it is complete. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great story! I read some books that are similar to this story line.

    ReplyDelete
  3. When I read this passage I thought I want read more.

    ReplyDelete