Friday 14 March 2014

The Miserable Mil By Lemony Snicket

The Miserable Mill

     
       

        Most kids are not sent to live in a mill where a baby has to use it's teeth as a tool to remove barks of a tree.  But the Baudelaire orphans have the misfortune of doing so. In this volume of Snicket's " Series of Unfortunate Events",  the Baudelaire orphans have been sent to live in the most cruel and horrible mill with dreadful owners, Lucky Smells Lumbermill where workers are paid in coupons and lunch is just a wad of gum. Trouble could be lurking around every corner but the worst part is that Count Olaf could be anybody, even the owner itself.                                                                                 
        I like this book and series a lot but from what I have read so far, I think this is my favorite book. I would rate this book five stars since I think the author used descriptive words and the story was also really interesting. I thought it was sort of humorous too. I would recommend this book to people who are interested in detective work and people who like a tiny bit of humor now and then.

         I chose this book because I like series books and I was looking for something about detective and mystery.  I was also was looking for a book that would keep me hooked on every second of the day and I am happy to say that this book did just it's job !

                                                                                                             http://www.harpercollinschildrens.com/harperchildrensImages/isbn/large/0/9780694525430.jpg
       


1 comment: