Thursday 13 March 2014

Dear Olly by Michael Morpurgo

   
 The book that I really liked is called Dear Olly by Michael Morpurgo and the genre is realistic fiction. The brief summary of the book is about this girl Olly who waits for her older brother who have gone to Africa. Her brother's dream was to become a clown and make people laugh, and so he decided to go to Africa and make the children happy. Olly would wait for  the letter from her brother by caring two swallows that her brother use to take  care of. This is a well-written book that is really motivating and is discriptive so you can visualize it in your mind. 

 I would recommend to the readers who have a deep interest in animals. It would be a good book for people who likes moving story. And I would give this book a 5 stars because this story grabbed me and I had to keep reading this book... It is so interesting the way this author writes descriptions and show characters' feelings well.                                       

   I chose this book because I am very interested in animals. This book inspired me how the story flows to the end and I could easily connect some parts with my real-life. So try reading this book, you will not regret it!! (You can also try some other books by Michael Morpurgo!)

4 comments:

  1. I read this book too!! It's Great^^
    Arya....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have not read this book yet but, I have read many other books by Michael Morpurgo. He is a great author. I will also read this book. Thanks :)

    ~Bhavni

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think your book review made me to read it. I want to try this book really hardly! I think you did really really well on writing book review. Thank you.^.^

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need to buy more books by this author for our library!

    ReplyDelete