Friday 14 March 2014

Book reviews Among the hidden

Among the hidden by Margaret Peterson Haddix 
This book is called Among the hidden by Margaret Peterson Haddix. This is a mystery book, and the genre of this book is Mystery.

This book is about a young boy, and this young boy is the third child in his family, and his family think's that the third child of the family cannot to been seen to anyone, so they keep the boy inside the house so no one can see him, and the setting of the house is like in the forest and it's really dark so no one know that there is someone living there. His mother only let him goes outside for 5 minutes to smell the fresh air and she only do it like almost once in a year.



This is a really good story that maybe I would recommend  this book to the person who likes mystery because this book is about mystery story. I would rate this book with (****) 4 stars because I really enjoyed reading it and I like finding a mystery so I really like this book. And I think many people likes reading this book.

I choose this book because the cover it's look really interesting to me because is like so dark and gloomy and this story looks like a  it's going to be scary story but then it's interested that is not scary story instead it's a mystery story.

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this book sounds really interesting. I am defiantly going to read it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would really want to read this book! I love mystery!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a great series, Vanessa....I hope you continue to read the other books in this series.

    ReplyDelete