Friday 14 March 2014

The Best Poems Ever edited by Edric S. Mesmer


This book is called The Best Poems Ever edited by Edric S. Mesmer. This book's genre is poetry.
This book is about different collection of poems from different people. You'll find out many different style of poems and maybe you'll see some writer that you know. One of the poem that I liked is called ‘Do not go gentle into that good night’. You might want to know what it is about but you search for it and read it (I think you won't regret for searching for it).
For the rating I give this book 7 stars out of 5 stars. This book is awesome and thoughtful also you can use many different skills to write on your extended response.
I choose this book because when I was checking my 40 must read I saw an empty space for section called poetry so I searched poetry book inside the class library and I found it and I started reading.
I will recommend this book to people who likes to think about why did this author wrote this sentence also to people who is thinking about what to read. I hope you read this book and result you to like this book!  




4 comments:

  1. Daniel you wrote the good reviews. I like to read the book one day

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good summary! I can understand the part of the book!~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very good and good summary I can understand lots of the parts of the book! goo job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like how you recommended this book as being able to use many different reading strategies!

    ReplyDelete