Tuesday 20 October 2015

11 Birthdays by Wendy Mass

I really liked this book because it’s the story of a boy and a girl who are born on the same day and are best friends. But on their 10th birthday, Leo ( the boy ) is talking with his friends and Amanda overhears his friends telling him not to be friends with her and Leo says yes. Amanda just leaves the party because she is mad at him. One year passes. When they were little, a woman had talked to their parents about celebrating their birthday every year together. But since their fight, they haven’t talked. This year, they aren’t celebrating it together. On their birthday, they have an okay day.  When Amanda goes to sleep, the next day is again her birthday and so on.

I liked this book because it tells you that you are stronger with your friend than alone and together you can solve out a problem.

I give this book a 6 out of 5 stars because I couldn’t let it go! I needed to see what happened and I enjoyed the suspense. I recommend this book to everybody who likes suspense and adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment