Monday 19 October 2015

The House of Hades by Rick Riordan

Image result for heroes of olympus the house of hades
My Summary:
The House of Hades is in a series called Heros of olympus, it is the 4th book of the series and it is about 6 demigods and one satyr and two of their friends, Percy and Annabeth, who are in tartarus, the place where monsters are born, are heading to the doors of deaths, which allows monsters to go to the mortal world,  to close it. If they don't make it than the world will be invaded by giants who will keep re-spawning and the world will end.
My Opinion and reasons: I really like this book because because it is the one with the most action and suspense for me and there are a lot of fun surprises. My Rating/Recommendation: I recommend this book to people who like fantasy and Greek mythology and action and surprises.

No comments:

Post a Comment