Wednesday 28 October 2015

Title:The Giving Tree Author: Shel Silversten


Title:The Giving Tree

Author: Shel Silversten

My Summary:This book is about one kid is playing with one tree. They were best friend. But when the boy started to grow, he started to not play with the tree. So the tree felt lonely. When the boy became an adult, he came back to the tree.He was asking for branches to build house so tree gave the branches to the boy. When the boy became a grandpa, he came back again. He just sat on the wood and rested. The tree felt good because he helped his best friend.

My Opinion and reasons: I like this book because this book showed me that friends are very important.
It’s show me we should show respect to friends
My Rating/Recommendation:I think I will give 9.5/10 stars because I think there are lots of them and that them is very good thing to learn.

No comments:

Post a Comment