Monday 19 October 2015

i so don't do famous by Barrie Summy




My Summary: In this story there is a girl called Sherry in 7th grade and actually she have boyfriend in 8th grade. one day she got 1st place in the essay about “True Love” in a contest.So she got tickets to Hollywood!! Then she wanted to invite her boyfriend to Hollywood with her. Do you want to know what happened??? Read to found out!


My Opinion and reasons: I think this book is very interesting and it makes you feel what’s the solution for  this? and like that. And it’s a perfect book to read if you like love story and mystery.

My Rating/Recommendation: Well I think this book is for someone who likes love story and if you like mystery. This is very nerve racking. And for me I think it’s ⅘ stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment