Tuesday 20 October 2015

Wonder By R.C Palacio

The book was about a kid who had a face that was deformed and kids kept bullying him. He was lonely because it was his first time in the school. This book continues on how the kid named August gets through the grade without getting beaten down by the bullies. Will he overcome his fears in that school? Will he make it through the year?

One reason I liked this book is because the author did parts from different characters views and perspectives. That also really helped me because that showed that the bullies were actually pretty kind.

I would rate this a 5 out of 5 because I think the author really spent time trying to edit it. The plot also was good and didn’t go off topic. I would recommend this book to 4th- 5th Graders.


No comments:

Post a Comment