Thursday 29 October 2015

Ghost Horses by Gloria skurzynski



My Summary:
Ghost horses is about a family, who takes on two foster children. They have taken on foster children before, but these two are different. The whole family were going on a family trip with the two foster children and let's just say that it didn't turn out the way they planed. All of them were about this close to losing their lives and one of the family child thinks it is the foster children's fault.

My Opinion and reasons:
I really, really like this book, it was so exciting. Sometimes it becomes a bit scary but that is what makes it exciting. This book is the best book I have read in a year or something like that.

My Rating/Recommendation: People who likes mystery should read this book (it is not that much about horses, if you don't like them) I would recommendation this book for people between 10-18

No comments:

Post a Comment