Thursday 29 October 2015

Time Riders

Timeriders.jpeg






My Summary: Liam O’Connor should have died at sea in 1912. Maddy Carter should have died on a plane in 2010. Sal Vikram should have died in a fire in 2026. Moments before death an old stranger mysteriously appears and always says, ‘Take my hand” But Liam, Maddy and Sal aren’t rescued. They are recruited by an agency that no one knows exists, with only one purpose to fix broken history. Because time travel is here.

My Opinion and reasons: My opinion is that this book is very good but it is very complicated. It may not suit for everybody but people who are into science fiction will love it.

My Rating/Recommendation: I rate this book 4.8/5 because the book is not suitable for everybody and some scenes are very thrilling. I recommend this book to people who like mysteries and to people who scary stories a little bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment