Tuesday 20 October 2015

Book Review: Diary Of Wimpy Kid By Jeff Kinney


Title: Diary Of Wimpy Kid
Author: Jeff Kinney My Summary:   It's a new school year for Greg Heffley going to middle school. In the hallways Greg get hard times with kids who are taller, and meaner, and already shaving. Greg wants to be famous to share his life so Greg started to records them in his diary. In book one of this series, Greg is happy to have Rowley as his friend, along for the ride. But when Rowley gets famous, Greg tries to use his best friend's as his advantage to be famous. Greg is considered their friendship to the test event in a fun way.......
    
                                                                                                             My Opinion and reasons:  I like this book because it teaches us about the middle school and has many bunch of series of them. Also I know that I am at the same situation as him.                                                             My Rating/Recommendation: I recommend this book to people who likes to read Fiction, Comedy, Humour. I rate this book 9 out of 10.             

No comments:

Post a Comment