Wednesday 28 October 2015

Title: Thea Stilton and the Cherry Blossom Adventure Author: Elisabetta Dami

My Summary:
The Thea sisters are off to Japan and they met one friend in the academy, her name is Kumi. While they were having fun in the academy they had the days of for some rest, they have went to Kumi’s father’s house and also met her real brother like but from Sweden, his name is Holger . They were having fun with Kumi’s father, and Holger. One day Kumi’s father had been caught by the ninjas and the important doll has been stolen by the ninjas too! Will they find the doll and Kumi’s father come back?
My Opinion and reasons:
The reason why I want to share is that it is a great book for mystery lovers, especially girls. This is a great book that you want to find out what will going to happen next.
My Rating/Recommendation:
My recommendation is four stars ★★★★☆ because I sometimes feel bad that I can not tell them that the bad guy is him!!! So one star is not full.

No comments:

Post a Comment