Monday 26 October 2015

White Dolphin by Gill Lewis

White Dolphin Cover.png


My Summary:   This book is about a girl named Kara who lives in a little fishing village in England. The beginning of the book is when it has been exactly one year since her mother disappeared in the Solomon Islands. She had put a dredging ban on the local reef, but some of the people in the village want the ban lifted. Now she finds an injured dolphin calf on the beach... She and her new friend Felix have to stop them, or the local dolphin pod will perish.

My Opinion and reasons:   My opinion of this book is that it was lovely! The characters’ feelings sometimes made you feel the same way. The descriptions of the dolphins make visualizing really easy.

My Rating/Recommendation:   I would rate this book 9 out of 10. I would recommend it to anyone who loves animals, sailing, and is for protecting nature.

No comments:

Post a Comment