Thursday 29 October 2015

Anne of Green Gables by Lucy Maud Montgomery


My Summary:In this story, an orphaned girl named Anne got adopted to Matthew’s house by the orphanage’s mistake. Matthew and his sister, Marilla wanted a boy to help their work out but they could not return Anne back because Anne wished to stay in their house so badly. Anne was a naughty and overly energetic girl. One thing she hated lot was that she didn’t anyone to tease about her red hair. One day in school, a boy named Gilbert teases about Anne’s red hair which made Anne really mad. She hit Gilbert’s head with the board. Even though Gilbert apologized her for many times, Anne just ignored him and didn’t accept. Will they be able to become good friends as Gilbert’s wish? Read this book and find out.

My Opinion and reasons: I love this book. First of all, I love the story very much. Secondly, I love how the author expressed the feelings and emotions between the friendships. Thirdly, I love the quotes in this book.

My Rating/Recommendation: 5 out of 5! ★★★★★

No comments:

Post a Comment