Thursday 29 October 2015

Deep Down Popular by Phoebe Stone





My Summary:This is about a girl named Jessie Lou.She’s the one who is known as the Non-Popular girl.Since 1 grade she has liked this guy named Conrad Smith.When Conrad breaks his leg Jessie Lou is chosen to look after him.At the Sausage Fair Conrad tries to tell Jessie Lou that he is going to get an operation,But Jessie Lou left early.If Conrad gets the operation and dosen’t survive
then she loses him and if it works then he gets popular again and she is left alone.Read the book to see what happens

My Opinion and reasons:
This is a good book because it is very descriptive and is a cliffhanger.This book also has a very good because it also has a different story going on in this story

My Rating/Recommendation:My recommendation is people who like Fiction.This would be a good book for the age group 9-11 year old.My rating would be 9/10 stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment