Friday 30 October 2015

The Red Pyramid by Rick Riodran

The Red Pyramid

Rick Riordan

Image result for the red pyramid
My Summary:
This book is about  two young Egyptian magicians, Carter and Sadie Kane, who are just learning their powers because they have a long family history and they have the blood of the pharaohs which made them more powerful because they are channeling the power of the gods but the evil god of chaos wants to capture them and destroy the world. Will he succeed? Read to find out.

My Opinion and reasons:
I really like this book because the characters are telling their story and at some moments they split up in the book and we don't know what's going to happen to the other one. I also liked this book because it has a lot of action.

My Rating/Recommendation:
I recommend this book to people who like action, surprises, gods and Egypt.

No comments:

Post a Comment