Thursday 29 October 2015

STANLEY’S CHRISTMAS ADVENTURE by Jeff Brown

My Summary:
This book is about one boy called Stanley and he helps Santa Claus and Christmas.
Santa Claus thinks children don't appreciate Christmas any more, so Santa Claus doesn’t deliver presents even if presents is ready.
Santa's daughter, Sarah and she's mother are troubled. Sarah thinks of her favorite letter, that is from Stanley U.S.A.
That letter said
I am a regular boy, except that I got flat, the letter said. From an accident. I was going to ask for new clothes, but my mother already bought them. She had to, because of the flatness. So I’m just writing to say don’t bother about me. Have a nice holiday. My father says be careful driving, there are lots of bad drivers this time of year.”
She decided to ask for help to Stanley Lambchop...
After all,  Lambchop family decided to go to snow city, for helping Santa. They went to santa’s house  and santa starts reading the letters that send from  Lambchop family.
Will Santa's feelings change by reading that letter?
Will presents arrive properly? Let’s read and find out!

My Opinion and reasons:
My favorite part of this book is the letter of Stanley. I can’t say details but his letter is very thoughtful and it made me feel like I want to hug him.

My Rating/Recommendation:
I recommend this book for someone who likes heart-warming story and Christmas!!
I give this book 3/5  Stars!

No comments:

Post a Comment