Monday 19 October 2015

The Death Cure

This book is about Thomas who tries to save the world from a deadly virus that makes people go crazy. Thomas is immune to the virus but his friend Newt isn’t. There is a organization called WICKED but WICKED will probably never find the cure for the virus. Thomas’s immune brain is needed to find the cure. What will Thomas do?


I think that at the end the book becomes very creepy. I think it will give you nightmares and it will make you feel like it is the end of the world.

I don’t recommend this book for people who do not like violent and creepy movies or stories. This is a great book if you want to have a nightmare or you want to win the scariest book competition. There are many boring parts in this book. I almost put my book down. But I will rate this 4/5 stars the reason it is 4/5 is because it was scary for me too.

No comments:

Post a Comment