Sunday 18 October 2015

The Report Card

The Report Card
By Andrew Clements

My Summary:
This book is about Nora, the genius girl. She is a genius girl that she could plan when she was in kindergarten. But she didn’t want to be famous, so she cheated people. Even her parents. That is because her parents really want that their kids to be genius. One day, she ruined the test on purpose. Of course her parents were really angry to her. But, it was all plan. So, she strongly argued. What would happen next? Read the book.


My Opinion and reasons:
My opinion of this reading is that this reading is really adorable because when I read it, I could get a hope that the “REPORT CARD” doesn’t really change our life. If I was Nora, I tried hard to get a better report card than last time, but I like the behavior that Nora did.


My Rating/Recommendation:

I will give this book ★★★★☆ stars because Nora changed the prejudice. She meant the report is not a life. Also she gave me courage. Of course I will work hard on my study, but if I ruined my test, I will not that sad. (maybe..)  

No comments:

Post a Comment