Monday 19 October 2015

The Quest for Paradise by Geronimo Stilton

Screen Shot 2015-09-24 at 09.42.45.png

My Summary:
This story is about the Heart-Finders Club who will be find the Heart of Happiness. But the queen of the witch want the Heart of Happiness because she doesn't want have Happiness in the world. So, she capture the club, so they will can't find the Heart. Then, the club succeed to go, but a long adventure will continue.

My Opinion and reasons:
I enjoyed reading this story because when you read this story the night, you do good dreams. The character I liked most is Geronimo Stilton because is almost funny and he’s the hero of all the story. My favorite part is when they are on the Land of Sweet and on the Land of Toys.
My Rating/Recommendation:
I recommend this book to the students who likes fantasy because there is a lot of fantasy in this book.

No comments:

Post a Comment