Monday 26 October 2015

My Summary:
Nikki was a quiet alone girl. But, she wanted to be famous and beautiful. And, she met Chloe and Zoey. And there’s a girl who really hates Nikki, MacKenzie. Also Nikki really hates her too. She has many great, beautiful accessories, so Nikki has some jealous to her too. One day, Nikki, Chloe and Zoey decided to make a band. But, MacKenzie made fun at them. She believed they would never make that happen. And what would happen? Read this book and find out!

My Opinion and reasons:
My Opinion in this book is that, we don’t need to disturb other friends. And we need to be a kind friend to others.

My Rating/Recommendation:
I will give this book ☆☆★★★ . Because it is fun and I feel I am talking to a friend. But, I think it’s too much “girl” thingy.

No comments:

Post a Comment