Monday 19 October 2015

Dear Dumb Diary it’s not my fault that I know everything by:Jim Benton



It is about a girl named Jamie who is in 6th grade,she goes through lots of trouble with her friends.
she has a best friend named Isabella, and an enemy named Angeline.in chapter 2 stinker Jamie's dog and Sticky buns Angeline's dog have pups witch bring them closer together and Jamie wants a puppy but her mom says no.But in the middle of the book Isabella and Jamie start to fit and  Isabelle is secretly friends with Angeline.Soon later Jamie discovers it…

Will they all be friends or all be enemies and will Jaime get a puppy.

My opinion is that it is a great book but only sees what she sees in her diary so a lot of it is fiction,like:how she thought that people who make quizzes are geniuses.
   I rate the book ⅗ stars and I think is for people who like drama and funny stories.
                

No comments:

Post a Comment