Monday 19 October 2015

Black Beauty by Anna Sewell


My Summary:
I read that Black Beauty was a good looking colt when he was born. When he was broken in he was taken to a good place, They treated him very well. In the story Black Beauty has some really rough times, but if you want to know more you have to read the book.    :-)  

My Opinion and reasons
I think this book is very fun and exciting to read because the author gives a lot of feeling  and really gets the reader into the story. A lot of things happen and you can learn about a lot that has happened in the past EX.Did you know how horrible and cruel old fashion was to animals?

My Rating/Recommendation
I recommend this book to adventure lovers and horse lovers, I get this book 5/5 stars. This book is probable for people between 10-18  
         

No comments:

Post a Comment