Sunday 18 October 2015

Diary of a Wimpy Kid - The Last Straw By.Jeff Kinney


This is a diary about Greg. He writes about his daily life. He has a friend called Rowley. At Halloween Greg and Rowley have vexed some of the older brothers. One day the Greg and Rowley had met them. The older brothers were going to give punishment to Greg and Rowley. Near them was a rotten cheese. A tall brother (part of the older brother) saw the rotten cheese. Then the brothers smiled. What will going to happen? Read to find out!
The reason that I want this book to be shared is because I think that this book will be funny for all. It can be a good example for a diary.

I recommend this book to the realistic Fiction lovers because this is a book about a real person that writes a diary. Also try it for fun and challenge it! I will give ★★★★☆ four stars for this book.

1 comment:

  1. I read this book one time and it was super!

    ReplyDelete