Friday 30 October 2015

Title:Sisters Author:Raina Telgemeier

My Summary:There were two sisters and one boy.They planned to go to the Uncle's house and to go to Uncle’s house it will take many days two sisters fight many times and that book is about two sisters fighting and showing what did they do when they were young.
My Opinion and reasons:

I think this book is very good because it makes us curious and Because there are many picture so I can visualize easily and this book is exciting and if I started to read this book I can’t stop because I want to know what will happen next  also this book is very funny.

My Rating/Recommendation:4/5....I recommend somebody who likes a RF book.I like story because we can’t predict what will happen so we become curious Also it is exciting thinking what will they

No comments:

Post a Comment