Friday 30 October 2015

Percy Jackson And The Last Olympian By Rick Roidan

Percy Jackson And The Last Olympian By Rick Riordan


This book is called Percy Jackson And The Last Olympian, and is by Rick Riordan. This book is about friendship, honor, and courage. This has courage and friendship, because Percy’s friends would go down to the last breath. This book also has the honor to respect the gods and fight for their godly parent, even if they like them or not. The setting is very set out and low, it Percy’s mind and saying how he feels and makes you put the puzzle together, Thought+What Has already Happened=Idea. The characters are very talented and are always looking out for one another, even if they have a different parent. A lesson I learn’t is that friends stick together, no matter what the difference.

The famous quote I got was…
“Once she was gone, I knelt next to Annabeth and felt her forehead. She was still burning up. "You're cute when you're worried," she muttered. "Your eyebrows get all scrunched together." "You are not going to die while I owe you a favor," I said. "Why did you take that knife?" "You would've done the same for me." It was true. I guess we both knew it. Still, I felt like somebody was poking my heart with a cold metal rod.”

This is one of my favorite books because it continues on and on from different books and it all builds up the tension and drama. I would give this book a 4.8 out of 5 stars. I recommend this book to all Percy Jackson followers and Myth Masters, Until again Myth Masters

No comments:

Post a Comment