Monday 19 October 2015

The Secret Garden By Frances Hodgson Burnett

My Summary: The book is about a little girl who was born in India but she is actually American. Her parents died by a very severe flu and now she stays in a orphanage. On a bright sunny day she saw a door a door that was so magical and so real she thought to herself  should I go in? Read to know more.


My Opinion and reasons: I think this book was extremely good book because It looks interesting from even the cover. and also I think That it is a good book because it can improve my reading level it is an very challenging book for me.




My Rating/Recommendation: I recommend this book for mystery lovers and visualizers you can visualize a lot of thoughts in this book. I give this book 5/5 stars. And people who like friendship.

No comments:

Post a Comment