Monday 26 October 2015

Sweet Honey By Cathy Cassidy

My Summary: A girl called Honey who lives in England got bad grade in her old school. She moves to Australia with her dad. She lives with her dad and his girlfriend Emma. She finds friends in her new school Tara and Bennie. Also a boy at the beach. That boy said she will friend her on spiderweb (social media website) and she thought she found him but turns out it was a hacker and he or she is hacking it putting personal stuff on it. Who is the hacker? Is it one of her friends? You will have to read the book to find out.
My Opinion and reasons: This book was very interesting. It is one of those books I just could not put down. It was very exciting to know who the hacker was. I also enjoyed looking how much Honey had changed between England and Australia.
My Rating/Recommendation: I would give this book a 5/5. If you like to read a book that has had the same experience as you as in moving to a new place this is the book fo

No comments:

Post a Comment